[TenTec] question on adapters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] question on adapters
From: aa5f@scott.net (Jim)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 00:15:36 +0100
I went to Radio Shack and bought a jumbo 1/4" plug and a pushbutton switch.
I wired the switch to the plug and glued the switch into the open end of the
plug. (Seems like I had to ream it out a little.)  I plug this into the Heil
adapter and now have a pushbutton mike. Costs about $5, and I've been using
it for several years.

                                                            Jim  n4al