[TenTec] D-104

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] D-104
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 07:57:33 -0700 (PDT)
There is another alternative Jay and that is to buy
the Astatic 10-DA head instead of the D-104.  The 10-d
has a flat response and sounds pretty good for $65.00.
 Has hi and lo impedance also.  Its a dynamic
cartridge (No batteries needed)  It fits right onto
the Astatic bases and looks classical.  Sorry about
the wrench.

http://www.angelfire.com/ma/electroservepro/d104.html)

> that will take your D-104 and make a real SSB mic
> out
> of it by flattening out the response curve.  I have
> also learned a lot about mics from Heil's web site.
> have an Astatic 10-DA and I think its a much better
> SSB mice than the D-104.  But as you know Jay its
> all
> subjective. ......
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:
> http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.htm
> Administrative requests:
> tentec-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:
> owner-tentec@contesting.com
> Search:
> http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm

===
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.

"No man is safe while the congress is in session" (Will Rogers)