[TenTec] CW Paddles

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW Paddles
From: vbbond@ix.netcom.com (vbbond@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 12:45:55 -0700
The One and Only! wrote:
 Rich, KG2ED is reproducing the famous "Mercury" paddle manufactured by
> N2DAN. These paddles are of superior quality and some say they are
> better than the originals. To just FIND a preowned Merc for sale is
> almost impossible. Everyone who has purchased these paddles are totally
> nuts over them. These paddles just exude
> QUALITY. Not only do they look good, but reports are that they are very
> smooth "at speed".
> check them out at  http://www.redhotradio.com/KG2ED_Paddles.html
> And yes they are numbered.

Mitch:
    Very nice! Wonder what the price range is? Don't you just love well
machined metal?!
     It appears neither KG2ED nor Mr. Hensley, who hand makes the
Hensley paddle in his shop, advertise other than by word of mouth and
perhaps the Internet. You can see the Hensley version of the very same
paddle at
           www.qsl.net/n9bor/hensley.htm

     I think its great that we have these master machinists competing
with the larger companies to craft such works of art.

                                        Vince/K7NA