[TenTec] CW Paddles

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW Paddles
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 06:16:25 -0700 (PDT)
I have tried to view the morsex site but cannot get to
it. Its unfortunate that MORSEX is used in this URL.
Those of us who use our company internet access cannot
get to this site because the big brother filter sends
a nasty message back that this is an inappropriate
site and the protection software doesn't allow access.
It sounds like MORE SEX and therefore is forbidden by
our system.  I'm sure its a nice site but if you want
more people to be able to access it the name should be
changed.  Just thought I'd offer that little tidbit.
Almost any corporate system will not allow access to
the site.

--- Joe L Blackwell <aa4nn@juno.com> wrote:

> Good collection of paddle pix, including Schurr and
> G4ZPY, see
> www.morsex.com/products/htm
> Morsex for "morse express", division of Milestone
> Technologies.
> There are some beautiful iambic paddles out there,
> unfortunately
> I grew up with bugs and single lever paddles, so any
> dual paddle
> key would just go up on the shelf, an ornament, as
> G3JAG says.
>
> Vy 73, de Joe AA4NN
> Eastern Top Band ARC,  Carolina DX Assn,  Carolina
> CW Ops,
> Fairfield County Contesters, Ten-Tec only, CW only.
> eeetet   ee
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:
> http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.htm
> Administrative requests:
> tentec-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:
> owner-tentec@contesting.com
> Search:
> http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm

===
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Eagles May Soar, But Weasles Never Get Sucked Into Jet Engines!

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.