[TenTec] handkey order final notes/call

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] handkey order final notes/call
From: n3byy@yahoo.com (Scott Howell)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:15:23 -0400
well friends, first let me thank all of you for being so kind while I post
messages regarding the handkey project. Just so you all know we've exceeded
750 pieces ordered.
I wanted to make one final call because as of 00:00Z 10/08/99 no further
orders will be accepted.
If you had previously placed an order and have not received instructions and
amount of your order, please send an msg to n3byy@amsat.org I believe some
messages were lost in E-mail never never land.
For those of you who missed the first messages or were on the fense.

you may see a picture of the handkey pin at
http://www.qsl.net/n9bor/n3byy.htm and note the black background will be
actually dark blue.
There is another site, but as usual I have it on the office machine and not
here.

Ok, prices are as follows.

lapel pins come standard with a butterfly or safety pin backing. Each pin is
.64 yes .64
tie tac without chain is .86
with chain is .90
tie bar is $1.19

each item is assumed to be an ounce and this was the best guess for shipping
purposes.
thus, factor padded mailer at 2 ounces (note add .65 for mailer) and each
item at an ounce.
orders over 10 go priority mail.
Please also add .50 to help defray shipping costs from the vendor to me.
I'll be happy to work up prices for anyone.

Please also note that once the order is placed with the vendor, it will take
about 6 weeks to reach me. I'll promptly begin shipping.
please contact me for further details or if you have not received an msg
from me regarding your order.
I have contacted virtually everyone who had placed an order or expressed an
intrest.

tnx

73 de Scott/n3byy
Laurel MD