[TenTec] High Z vs. Low Z mics (Omni C).

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] High Z vs. Low Z mics (Omni C).
From: darwin@together.net (K & H Darwin)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:51:52 -0400
Well, I ordered the PTO rebuild kit from TenTec.  $20.

I also ordered a xtal for 12 m operation $25  Ouch!

Not only do I have a 200 ohm mic, but I have an RS low-z to high-z
transformer as well.  I think I'll just hook them up and give it a try.

Maybe on the 20 meter net?

73,

Keith    KD1E    Ferrisburg, VT