[TenTec] Scout for (?)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout for (?)
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:59:26 -0400
Wow thanks for all the response so far. It will be a much faster swap
than I thought the first responce within 10 minuets! I'm faced with
choosing between some great old rigs.

Now to really make it hard on me before I make this final I would like to
include the offer to some tube gear if you have a Drake, Collins, one of
the "H" boatanchors or something that you'd like to trade in for a Scout
555nb let me know. It must be in good condition and be operating. Jap.
rigs need not apply!

I'm also interested in Vibroplex bugs or a KR50 TT paddle. No harm in
asking, get creative there may be something I haven't thought of.
It would be nice to wrap this up by the time UPS opens on Monday!

73 and thanks again   Jeff   aa8ve@juno.com
 PS hello Roy kc8chr fellow Ten Tec fan new to the list.