[TenTec] Scout for (?)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout for (?)
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:30:49 -0400
Hello ,
 I have a wonderful little Scout that I have used for mobile and back up
for a few years. It has the noise blanker 10,20,30,40,and 80 meter units,
 2 mobile brackets, hand mic. and a couple power cords I may even throw
in the CW paddle. Front panel shows some general ware (shiny tuning knob
etc.)but nothing unusual electrically it is perfect. It has been back to
Ten Tec for alinement and new PTO and read out is right on freq. I've
been thinking about swaping it for some older Ten Tec rig that may need a
little work or something. I would like something to work on as I have
been ill and stuck at home don't know how much longer but it looks like a
long time. Can't drive right now so don't need a mobile, and all my Ten
Tecs are working perfect so can't work on them either. The trade need not
be for one in need of work but it's just an option.  Anyone with ideas
please let me know.

Thank you and 73,      aa8ve   Jeff
aa8ve@juno.com
aa8ve_73@yahoo.com