[TenTec] Replies for Omni VI+ Service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Replies for Omni VI+ Service
From: w5ben@arrl.net (Duane Budd)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:54:04 -0400
Yes, I agree. It IS annoying. And mine does the same thing. I took
it back to Ten-Tec to have it put back on freq (which was right on
the money when I got it, and was told that that was within specs.
But they took it and ran it through their check-out and it was
right back on frequency when I got it home.

Woe is me! It is off again another .020 or so in the readout on
all bands.

I hope someone has an answer for Duffy (and me).

73,

Budd, W5BEN
w5ben@arrl.net
Johnson City, in northeast TN