[TenTec] Replies for Omni VI+ Service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Replies for Omni VI+ Service
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:26:17 -0400
Well there you go, another reason to buy Ten*Tec.  It'll give you
something to do with that freq. counter in a TR-7!  I always new there
was a reason my dream shack had a Corsair II, Omni-V, and  a TR-7
etc.etc. Sounds like Piotr is a lot closer to my dream than I am !

-Jeff-  aa8ve     TEN*TEC    You could run something else, But why?