[TenTec] Frequency Jumping, a response to Enough

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Frequency Jumping, a response to Enough
From: kia@netins.net (Ken & Rose Kreis)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:42:23 -0600
The CW bands need more 30, 40 and 50 wpm blabbermouths. The more of those in
the bands the less we will be plagued by the SSB garbage in the CW bands.

Hopefully the 30 - 50 wpm blabbermouth would be running a stable VFO - I
find in difficult to copy at higher speeds when the signal nearly jumps out
of my passband.

73,

Ken Kreis, KA0W
1064 Hickory Ave.