[TenTec] Pegasus UTC Time???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus UTC Time???
From: Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com (Tim Cook)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:47:30 -0500
Hi,
I ordered a Pegasus today, expecting delivery in late nov.  I downloaded the
latest software program to get a "feel" for the program.  It seems pretty
nice (can't wait until a radio is hooked to the other end of it!!) One
question I have is the clock function, no matter what I do I can't seem to
get the UTC clock to display correctly. It is always at +9 hours.  The local
time is correct. Even when I go into the setting and change it to +5 is will
not change the display.  I would have thought this function would be
controlled by the PC and it wouldn't matter if a radio was connected or not.
Anyone figure out what I am doing wrong?  I also noticed in the programmers
manual that DSP noise reduction and automatic notch are only available in
SSB and CW, but not AM is this true?  I wonder why it wouldn't be available
in the AM mode...

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J