[TenTec] Thanks for Pegasus info

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for Pegasus info
From: at060@chebucto.ns.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:03:30 -0400 (AST)
I guess it needs the radio attached to generate a new .INI file. I should
have known that because I have played around with editing the .INI file
with a text editor to change the status of the radio from other programs.
BTW if you are running DOS programs when transmitting you will get nasty
interrupts. It really bad on CW - chops up both dits and dahs, my keying
is bad enough without that Hi.
                                        73, Dave, VE1ADH