[TenTec] Omni VI Problem ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Problem ?
From: k4beh@juno.com (k4beh@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:11:13 -0500
Hi Jim,

What you have sounds like classic reed relay contact problems in the
passband filter circuit.  If it is under warranty I would send it back.
If not, I would contact Garry Green at Ten-Tec and he can tell you how to
troubleshoot to determine which one is the culprit using a refrigerator
magnet on an ice cream stick!  Good luck!

Pat Haynes-K4BEH