[TenTec] Pegasus: First Impressions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus: First Impressions
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:49:52 -0600
Well,
   What I was really trying to figure out was if I am going to need to go
spend MORE money on an interface box to allow a Peg to communicate over my
PC's USB port. If NOT, I can always spend that money on a new keyer or some
other ' necessity'.. It is not a 'bad' thing to use one of those boxes, but
they do eat into the budget...