[TenTec] FS: TT Ultramatic 645

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TT Ultramatic 645
From: k4cgy_list@yahoo.com (James C. Owen, III)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:15:07 -0800 (PST)
Well now I have to get in here and comment. Jeff has
called Ariel and me an "Old Goat's". I don't think I'm
that old (56). The Packard Ultramatic was from
1950-1956 or to the end. Not only do I remember
Packards, I have one in my garage that my dad bought
new in Dec. 1936. It's an 1937 6 cylinder touring
sedan with 88k. Come to think of it, after having been
licensed for 41+ years maybe I AM an "Old Goat".