[TenTec] Old stuff

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Old stuff
From: pagel@wi-net.com (Mike & Lara Pagel)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:00:08 -0600
Two things to remember about being "old".....

1)  "Old" is best defined as 15 years older than your present age.    30 is
old when you're 15, and 90 is old when you're 75.  I suspect that TenTec's
Service Department employs the same definition when dealing with their used
equipment.  Little, it seems, is too "old" for them to service.

 2)  Ashley Montagu said it best:  "The idea is to die young as late as
possible".

73 to all, both young and old
de Mike, K9UW (48)
Amherst, WI