[TenTec] RE: Pegasus ATTN button

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Pegasus ATTN button
From: SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:18:19 -0000
Interesting and perhaps highlights the concept of 'ownership of the data'.

The Pegasus apparently has at least two sources of data:  The PC and the pod
(I am not really sure what this can control other than frequency).

It would seem 'very tricky' to simply have the PC always send 'everything'
to the Pegasus or vice-versa.