[TenTec] Peg support

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Peg support
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:53:27 -0600
Laugh!!! :)

I was a HUGE apple fan, had serial # 106 of the original Apple-II  !!  I
wish they would just say OK, here it is,  if you change it, don't expect us
to fix it.. I have heard others speak of a possible EPROM change, that
seems like the most promising of all... Actually I have been working on
sort of an API type of interface, but I keep getting tangled up in that old
BCD coding..