[TenTec] Peg support

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Peg support
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:03:12 -0600
Hi Art,

  You and I have typed back and forth about this on numerous occasions... I
think you as much as anyone appreciates the 'hoops' you have to jump
through to get some of the features to work... I actually put a spinning
knob graphic on my little program the other day, but, the freq change
request is so slow, even at 19.2, you really have to cheat the unit and
wait till the user stops spinning the knob and then set the freq... As for
RIT/XIT offset control, I have not quite got that one figured out yet...