[TenTec] TT Centaur missing from QST ad

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT Centaur missing from QST ad
From: k4wj@att.net (John/K4WJ)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:20:33 -0500
At 01:40 PM 12/11/99 -0600, Robb Urie wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>Just received my Jan 2000 QST and noticed on the pretty
>two page ad that the Centaur amplifier is missing.
>Has TT dropped this from the line-up or what.
>I have not looked at their web site yet, just curious.
>
>Robb...N0RU
Robb,

It is still advertised on their WEB page. I did check to see if they
stopped advertising that it uses the Svetlana 811 tubes. They still show it
using the Svetlana tubes. I wonder whose 811 tube they are going to use
since I've read that Svetlana is going to discontinue manufacturing the 811.

73..de John/K4WJ
John/K4WJ in Pembroke Pines, FL
    QTH  26 00 51 N
         80 16 16 W