[TenTec] Annual "which Filters to Add to my Omni-6+" Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Annual "which Filters to Add to my Omni-6+" Question
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:46:27 -0800 (PST)
Suggest you search the archives Eric because needless
to say, this subject has been beaten to death in the
last year . . .

In ssb contests I use: INRAD 2.4/10 pole filters in
the 9 (stock/default position) and 6.3Mhz ifs; INRAD
2.1 filter in the 9 MHz if; Ten-Tec 1.8 filter in the
6.3Mhz if.

If you wanted, you might also leave the Ten-Tec 2.4 in
the 9Mhz N-1 position to cascade with the INRAD 2.4/10
filter when you don't engage the INRAD 2.1 filter
(N-2). (I myself haven't tried this)

73,
Barry  N1EU