[TenTec] wide signals

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] wide signals
From: m.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net (Mark Rauchfuss)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:36:36 -0800
No you did not. However you appear to have missed the social exposure to
the principles of courtesy and to the engineering practices of conservation
of scarce resources (ie band space),

Mark,
KB8GKZ

Ps. Why not start by reading; "The Amateur's Code" written by Paul M.
Segal. This is a well known set of social guidelines with which any amateur
should employ in the pursuit of the hobby. No one owns any frequency, but
all should be courteous...and they should atempt to apply intellect to the
application of their practices...

Mark,
KB8GKZ