[TenTec] TenTec SSB Users Net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec SSB Users Net
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 14:39:34 +0000
Hi Everyone,

As the unoffical, part-time/sometime East Coast Net Control of the TT Users
Net I would like to
join with Jay KM6VX and Will KC5QWE in inviting ALL of you on the reflector
to check into the TenTec SSB Users Net this Sunday for a special Holiday
Session greeting all TT users.

Many of you who read this refelctor regularly have yet to check in and we
welcome you
if only to say hi to all on the net at this the Holiday Season.  As Jay said
Friday, even if you detest phone and are a CW only op, dust of the handheld
mic and just stop buy to say hi. We would like to make this session the
biggest in the net's nearly 2 years of operation.  The net is a "mirror" of
this reflector with some of the the nicest ops on the air.

As Jay said we also would like to hear from anyone at the factory so Stan and
Scott we will be looking for you also along with anyone else you can muster.

We will be looking for all of you on on Sunday at 2300Z on 14.267 +/- QRM.

Drop buy and say hi.

Season's Greetings.

73 de N1LQ-Dave