[TenTec] Best Straight Key

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Best Straight Key
From: peplasters@rockford.com (Paul Plasters)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:33:38 -0800
Hi Ari;
I am not an expert, but I will share my feelings.  If you are ever going to
use any going to use any thing other than a straight key, start out with it
right away.  I used a straight key for a while, then went to an IAMBIC key,
and had to learn all over again.  I love the IAMBIC keyer now that I am used
to it.
73 and good luck, Paul K9PEP