[TenTec] Pegasus Memory file?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus Memory file?
From: CarlMoreschi@worldnet.att.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:49:17 -0000
Guys,
My N4PY Pegasus software uses a different RMF file format.
I had to change it because I wanted it to also save the value for
VFO B if you were set up in split.  This is very useful for 10 meter
repeaters.  It's also good when working DX pileups.
The end result is my RMF files are not compatible with TenTec's RMF files.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
carlmoreschi@worldnet.att.net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>