[TenTec] Heil Pro-Micro

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Heil Pro-Micro
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington N4LQ)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 17:04:56 -0500
You know.......I don't operate SSB very often but after reading about
so many problems with Heil microphones you can bet I'll never buy one!
I mean...what is so difficult about making a mic with enough gain to
drive the average rig? If you ask me, they are just an over priced
pile of junk. I see that MFJ just came out with a boom mic/headset.
Wonder if it's as good as their $20 headphones? Not that's a bargin in
my book. Yea...I think this Heil fad is about like Bose speakers. Just
a name. Flame away you Heilites.
Steve N4LQ