[TenTec] COMPUTER MONITOR AND RF SHIELDING

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] COMPUTER MONITOR AND RF SHIELDING
From: kc4ee@hiwaay.net (JC Quinn)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 15:59:45 -0600
I am using a cheap KDS monitor with my Pegasus and it is quiet as a mouse IF
the refresh rate is set to something higher than 60 cycle. (oops, make that
hertz...showing my age)   At 60 hertz refresh rate you can barely stay in
the room with it but at 72, its inaudible.  Thankfully the refresh rate is
easily changeable in Win98.  Just make sure the monitor you select supports
72 or 75 hertz refresh at the resolution and color depth you want to use.
73
Jim