[TenTec] Hercules II Power Source

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules II Power Source
From: randas@mindspring.com (randas@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 16:58:20 -0500
Glad your all set up now Jim. Only thing I might ad is I only need 40-50
watts to have full output from my Herc II (500-600 watts). I also use just
one VS70M and mine easily keeps up full power on ssb, I do back it down to
400 watts on cw. Both the pwr supply and the amp stay cool. Love the thing.

73 de Tim  K0FL