[TenTec] Re: Keyer selection

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Keyer selection
From: K5ln@aol.com (K5ln@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 16:53:24 EST
It is nice that we can share our experiences with each other.  However, from
another cw op, I perfer Iambic operation.  However, that is why there are so
many different keys / paddles to support each individual with their own
comfort zone.  I believe there is less movement between the finger and thumb
when using the iambic paddle, and when learned correctly can be very
satisifying.    Characters can be send with minimal movement of the hand,
fingers, or wrist when using the iambic paddle.  Wrist movement is not
required when using an iamble paddle.  I have found that sending at high
speeds (25-wpm plus) becomes very enjoyable when a minimual amount of hand
movement is used.

Good luck with your new set up, and it is also nice that everyone has
different experiences to share with others.

72,
Bill, K5LN