[TenTec] 6M

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 6M
From: RMcGraw@blomand.net (Robert McGraw)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 21:08:33 -0600
To All;

I use Down East Microwave transverter on 2M SSB and CW. The IF is a TT
Omni VI+.  A 10 ele yagi allows me to hear sigs off the moon.  Yep, it's
EME with 150 watts.

The Omni VI+ receiver is the best thing I've put behind the
transverter.  The off shore rigs only dream of this performance.

73
BOB K4TAX