[TenTec] Omni Noise

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni Noise
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:31:22 -0600
Zipper?  I was thinking something more gastro-intestinal. ;-)

Yes. I hear it in my VI.  There's no sign of it whatsoever with the audio at
normal levels (7-9 o'clock).

Do you hear the 2-5kHz or higher tone, also?  I don't hear it at normal levels,
but if I advance the AF gain above 9:30 o'clock, then I can just begin to hear
it.

73,
dale, kg5u