[TenTec] Re: Triton lettering and replacing vinyl

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Triton lettering and replacing vinyl
From: gharmon@idworld.net (gharmon@idworld.net)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:37:14 -0500 (EST)
There is a much easier way.  I bought some letters from a graphics place called
"Chart Pack" or something like that.  They matched the pitch and font and the
are the dry rub-on type.  Easy to install and then I would put a dab of clear
finger nail polish over the new letter.  Looked fine anf made the radio look
good.  Let me know what letters/numbers you need and I'll see if I have enough
left to help you out.

73,
gary