[TenTec] Ten-Tec User's home pages

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec User's home pages
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale Martin)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:05:23 -0600

Hey, guys.

I was looking at Paul Valko's very nice web page.  It got me to thinking
that there are probably a bunch of us that have webpages with our stations
and Ten-Tec radios prominently featured.

How about if I create a page of links on my webpage that will contain links
to other Ten-Tec users' home pages.

If you want to be placed on the links page, send me a note (give me a while
and I'll have a submission form made up online) and I'll add your URL.  If
you know of other's who are not on the reflector but have their Ten-Tec
station(s) on their webpage, either ask them to send me a note to be added,
or let me know who they are and I'll send them a note asking if they want to
be added.

What do you think?  Is this viable? Worthwhile at all?  I don't know of any
hams who don't like to see other hams' stations.

And, if anyone wants to get up a page of links to do the same as me, go for
it.  The more the merrier.

(of course, this is just another underhanded way for me to find out what
W4PA is up to for a station for SS CW).

73,
Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org