[TenTec] CAUTION: SSB Comments Only (for N4PY)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CAUTION: SSB Comments Only (for N4PY)
From: cjm@qvssoftware.com (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:02:09 -0500
George,

The Pegasus transmit bandwidth is also DSP controller and can be set
from 900 hertz to 3900 hertz.  This is all the GUI allows.  Actually the
firmware
will allow any receive filter to be used in transmit.  What I am playing
around with is just where the filter should center in the audio passband.
In other words, how should
a 2400 hertz filter be centered.  Should it pass 0 to 2400 or should it be
300 to 2700
or what?

The receive bandwidth can be set from 8000 hertz to 300 hertz with 32 steps
in between these values.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
cjm@qvssoftware.com