[TenTec] Pegasus source code

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus source code
From: ContstEmailAlias@aol.com (ContstEmailAlias@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:25:45 EDT
That's because you have to make some significant changes to the code to go
from Windows 16 bit to Win 32.  I've done that with many programs in the
past, and MFC is the fastest way from 16 to 32 bit.

There's also a tool called PORTTOOL, that does alot of the conversions for
you. It's on the Microsoft web site.

Rick - N4GDO

In a message dated 4/17/00 10:50:57 AM Central Daylight Time,