[TenTec] 509 and 405

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 509 and 405
From: mikkelsens@mail.tele.dk (mikkelsens)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:29:49 +0200
Hi

Thanks for the message about HTML coding
I just couldn't understand why my posting didn't get through
well so much for the "black magic" of micro....

I have been offered a 509 and a 405 after a fellow ham in the area
that has passed away.

Can anybody help with info on the (old??) tentec 405 amplifier
And what is current price for one at about  7 - 8 in appearence.
As I can not test performance at the site. And I want to give the widow a fair
price.

And can anybody help with a VFO-knob for a 509 ??
This one is somewhat battered and modified. but again
please comment on the current pricing.

OZ4XF
Henning Mikkelsen
mikkelsens@mail.tele.dk