[TenTec] Pegasus & Digital Modes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus & Digital Modes
From: at060@chebucto.ns.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:39:20 -0300 (ADT)

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:

> Wonder if the DSP they used has 'extra horse power' ?  ANy idea how busy it
> is  ?

According to the programming manual ther is room for other programs beside
the current TT version in the chip. I have poked around Analog Devices
website looking for more info on the chip (ADSP2181) but there doesn't
seem to be much about porgramming. They make demo kit for that series of
chips which includes an Assembler/linker. I was considering buying one but
I think it would be a big job even with a high level langauge.
73, Dave, VE1ADH