[TenTec] For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale
From: jeff@n9avg.org (Jeff Davis)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:03:55 -0400
I have the following equipment for sale:

TenTec Omni D Series C, 100 watt Digital Tranceiver, 160-10m (includes
WARC), CW, SSB, positons plus 3 active audio CW filter. Very clean.
$350

TenTec Model 255 deluxe power supply/speaker. Very clean.
$85

TenTec Model 243 External VFO. Works FB but does NOT have the stock feet
on the rear.
$100

TenTec Argosy 525 analog. This is a nice radio that works FB but the
cabinet is a little rough. Several little dings and scratches. 50w or 5
watt selectable. Includes the calibrator and the Embedded Research
AF-224 audio filter. PTO was rebuilt about a year ago. Nice receiver and
works FB.
$150

All prices include shipping in the CONUS.

Contact me off the list for more information. See you all at the Tentec
Hamfest next month!

--
jeff davis, n9avg
http://n9avg.org/