[TenTec] H F . Ten Tec Gear For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] H F . Ten Tec Gear For Sale
From: Davenbarstow@aol.com (Davenbarstow@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:01:41 EDT
I have decided to thin out on my Amateur Radio Gear.
I have 2 Ten Tec Transceivers. I am going to sell one and keep the other.
So here goes, I have the Omni 6 Plus with 5 optional filters and the 257
Voice Board. 3 filters are in the 6 mgz position , and 2 in the 9 mhz
Position. I am asking $2200.00 for this Ten Tec Transceiver. As in new
condition, and works the same. I have Original Carton and Manual.
I have the Ten Tec Paragon II with the 3 Optional Filters, and the 257 Voice
Board. I am asking $1550.00 for this Transceiver. As in new condition and
works the same. Also have the Shipping Carton and Manual.
I have the Ten Tec Hercules II with the 9420 Power Supply, with all shipping
Cartons and Manuals. This one is a 9 1/2 on a scale of 1 to 10. I am asking
$1500.00 for this one. It has the 10 meter mod already installed, I have all
new shipping Cartons and Manuals.
I also have the Ten Tec Model 425 Titan Amp For sale.( just back from Ten Tec
completely gone through at a cost of $403.00 Plus) This is really a nice one
. It puts out 1500 watts on all bands with about 45 to 50 watts drive.  I
have all new shipping Cartons and Manuals. The Titan also has the 10 meter
Mod installed. I am asking $1750.00 for the Titan Amp.
I also have 2 ---705 Desk Mics for sale , $50.00 Each.
I have Two 961 Power Supplys for sale, $175.00 Each.
Also have the 236 Cable and the 264 cable. I would prefer that these cables
go with the Hercules II.
I also have the RF Applications P-2000A , RF Power and VSWR Meter. It was
recently purchased for $299.00. I am asking $225.00 for this.
I also have the Nye Viking R F Power Monitor, Model RFM -003. I purchased it
new and it still works and looks the same. I am not sure what i am going to
ask for this Meter. I do prefer to sell them after I have sold the Hercules
II and The Titan amps.
All my gear is in Like new condition. The reason I am thinning out is because
I have found other interests. and of course I think I have to much gear. As I
said in the beginning, I am going to keep one Transceiver and One 705 Desk
Mic Period.....The Prices above are plus shipping and Insurance.
There is more to life than Ham Radio( Although I do Love It) So if you see
something that catches your eye , Let me know. I also have a lot of spare
parts(new) Such as end caps, Bulbs and Fuses for the Herc, and Titan. I also
have a new Top and Bottom for the Original Paragon
My Name is David E. Barlow/ WA6CQJ
E-Mail is      Davenbarstow@aol.com
Telephone  760-256-3359

Thank you for reading this ad, Have a really great day to you and your family
and do something good for your selfs .                               73 S
Dave / WA6CQJ