[TenTec] Ten Tec Bash

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Bash
From: aa4nn@juno.com (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:06:42 -0400
Hi Scott/Stan, de Joe , aa4nn

Do we park in the Ten-Tec visitors' parking lot, or,
knowing your QTH at Ten-Tec, will the big yard out
front be your big tail-gate setup?  You must know,
by now, that this Ten-Tec Ham Fest will be the first
and biggest ever!!!!!!!  You guys are gonna be swamped.
Hi Stan, hope you get your tools outa that tree.
73, de Joe, Blackwell, aa4nn.
Copy: K4SQR, Comtek Engineer of 4-square & Stack matches
K4SQR will be there.   AA4NN will be there.
73, de Joe, aa4nn