[TenTec] CORSAIRS I AND II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CORSAIRS I AND II
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:41:36 -0700
Yep, I agree.  I like big radios with big parts in them so when one has
to fix it one doesn't have to be a neurosurgeon to get into the heart of
the box.

After all, they all got "off shore" parts in them.  It's just matters in
what order they are put together.  Some have lots of whistles and bells
while others specialize in music.

I go for the music.

73
Bob K4TAX