[TenTec] RE:terminal program

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE:terminal program
From: wa0roi@arrl.net (Chuck Brudtkuhl)
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 23:35:12 -0500
This is a few days old response.

I have been using Procomm Plus for many many years for
everything from packet, to rtty (with TNC only, not with
TU), to online access to systems, to access to equipment
with serial user access ports, and on and on.  Its hard to
beat.  I haven't a clue as to what it costs, its been years
since I've upgraded it.  For that matter, the version I used
for several years was available as freeware or shareware on
those 5.25" floppies one used to buy .. way back in the dark
ages.

I still use it for packet today .. looking at it on a screen
right now connected to the dx cluster.

73 de Chuck
wa0roi