[TenTec] Hercules power supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules power supply
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:59:51 -0500
You might check the Ten-Tec reflector archives.

A few years ago, when we were putting together the HF station in our
emergency operations center at work (Johnson Space Center), Ten-Tec
recommended the Luke S-100 power supply.  You might check back with Ten-Tec
to get Luke's telephone number (I'm at home today, so it's not in arm's
reach).

However, there is a note from me in the archives with the telephone number:

Re: [TenTec] Luke Power Supply
Dale L. Martin (kg5u@hal-pc.org)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:48:05 -0600