[TenTec] TenTec trip report.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec trip report.
From: k4sqr@juno.com (k4sqr@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 15:58:40 -0400
We have just returned from the Ten-Tec Hamfest at Sevierville, and only
bought 2 cups and 2 hats. All are first class quality & made in the USA.

The 10% discounts on all NEW gear was tempting; that equates to nearly
$300. off the Titan II; Centurion less $195.off list, and $258. off the
Omni VI +. for Friday night and Saturday only.

I played with one of two operational JUPITER's last nite; they had one on
40m and I tuned the one on 75/80 with bandpass filters only for those
bands. Hard to give an account due to the noise in the tent , but I liked
it and will probably try one later. A Pegasus and Omni VI Plus were
inside the factory shack and on other bands also with bandpass filters. I
think they were 10-40 meters today.

We arrived at 9AM this moring and Tailgating area was full.

Ten-Tec has got to be pleased with the response to their first "Hamfest
Celebration".
My thanks to Larry, Scott and the other Ten-Tec crew for a great success.

73,

Jim Miller, K4SQR
http://www.comteksystems.com
4-Square Phasing, Stack Yagi