[TenTec] Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:43:31 -0600
> I am considering purchasing one, and would like to
> know what
> you think (several of you, if you would like!!).  If anyone is considering
> selling one, would likewise appreciate hearing from you.
> 73,
> Don, WB5HAK

Don,
I was going to respond to you by suggesting you check www.eham.net 's
product review pages.  But, on checking first before sending the note, I'm
distressed to find that there are no, none, zilch, zug, zip product reviews
posted for the Pegasus.

Now, I know a lot of people on this reflector are Pegasus owners.  And some
of them may even have opinions about their Pegasus.  How about posting them
on the eham.net product review page?  The URL is
http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/14http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/

dale, kg5u