[TenTec] Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:15:25 -0600
> product review pages.  But, on checking first before sending the note, I'm
> distressed to find that there are no, none, zilch, zug, zip
> product reviews
> posted for the Pegasus.
>
> Now, I know a lot of people on this reflector are Pegasus owners.
>  And some
> of them may even have opinions about their Pegasus.  How about
> posting them
> on the eham.net product review page?  The URL is
> http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/14http://www.eham.net/reviews
/products/
14

Ladies and gents,
I stand corrected.  There are 16 reviews of the Pegasus on e-ham.net.
Thanks to any and all here who may have posted reviews--and if you haven't,
consider doing so.

I was looking at a "Ten-Tec Pegasus FP" line entry that said zero entries
and clicking on the link to the page, it indeed showed zero entries.

What's an FP then?

73,
dale, kg5u