[TenTec] Jupiter- How easy to operate?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter- How easy to operate?
From: SEWATKINS@dgs.state.va.us (Sherrill WATKINS)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:01:40 -0500
Dear Mr. Budd:  It was not my intention to "flame" Tracy in in manner
whatsoever!  Please explain how did you came to that strange conclusion? - Corn
- k4own

>>> "dbudd" <w5ben@arrl.net> 12/07/00 12:16PM >>>

This is one fine example of why it is not a good idea flame
someone else's opinion, if you know nothing about the person
who stated it.

GOOD FOR YOU, TRACY!!!

73,
Duane Budd, M.D.