[TenTec] Jupiter vs. TS-570S

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter vs. TS-570S
From: jreber@es.com (jreber@es.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:58:35 -0700
Greetings, all-
I have a friend who is a dyed-in-the-wool Kenwood fan, but is intrigued by
the new Jupiter. He is considering replacing his current rig with either a
TS-570, or a Jupiter. Has anyone on the reflector operated both rigs, and if
so, could you give me an honest comparison?
Bob is not so concerned about "user friendliness" as some, as he is quite
use to the Kenwood menu system. Also, if he buys a TS-570, he indicated that
he would have the 500 Hz. CW filter installed.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

73 and Happy Holidays,
Jason  AC7JW