[TenTec] Jupiter vs. TS-570S

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter vs. TS-570S
From: wb0cff@hotmail.com (Carl R. Gansen)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 05:46:53
I can't answer that directly but I can offer a parallel experience.

At one time, I was considering the options of TS-870, FT-1000MP...
with all the variations, filters, features, performance, cost...

The one thing that stood out was the buy it, use it 30 days and if
unhappy, return it guarantee made by Ten Tec.  The least financially
risky path was the Omni 6 and then if unhappy I could move on.
I never returned the Omni 6.

Unless you can get a better satisfaction assurance anywhere, why
start anywhere else?

Good Luck in deciding!

Carl R. Gansen  WB0CFF
9300 W 225 St